Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here are some sample closing questions to ask a company before the end of your interview.

Here are some sample closing questions to ask a company before the end of your interview.

You always want to make sure you research a company prior to attending an interview, so you can be as educated as possible. Remember, your competition is doing this legwork. On top of finishing with verbage relating to the company, industry and specific job you are interviewing for, you want to add some of these below questions in the mix to make you that much more effective. Nothing is worse than having no questions at all.

o Is there any other information you need from me regarding my application?
o Do you have any hesitations about me for this position?
o How do I compare to my competition?
o Is there any reason why I would not be an asset in the job I am interviewing for?
o I want to work for your company; can you see any reason how I might not fit into your corporate culture?
o Is there anything hindering me from moving forward in the interview process?
o Where do I go from here? Can you tell me about the rest of the interviewing process?
o Do you know when I might hear correspondence regarding the next step?
o Is there any reason why we can’t set up the next interview now?

No comments:

Post a Comment